HONORS IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. ENROLL TODAY!
The HONORS Account:
- Is one of the highest yielding FDIC-insured savings account within the 529 industry.
- Features an APY 9x the National average rate for savings accounts.*
- Tax advantaged earnings grow tax-free and qualified distributions are tax-free.
- Features a State income tax deduction or state tax credit based on contributions to one of
College Savings Bank's 529 programs.
- Offered without enrollment fees, annual fees or other expenses that may erode your college savings.
College Savings Bank Honors Account
Honors is a high-yielding, variable rate savings account available exclusively online.
If you should need further assistance or have any questions, contact a Client Service Representative at 1-800-888-2723 any Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time.
*National average savings account rate based upon data published by the FDIC. National rates are calculated based on a simple average of rates paid (uses annual percentage yield) by all insured depository institutions and branches for which data are available. Data used to calculate the national rates are gathered by RateWatch. Savings and interest checking account rates are based on the $2,500 product tier. The deposit rates of credit unions are not included in the calculation.
**APY (Annual Percentage Yield) is current as of
. Rates are subject to change and may change without notice.
***Tax equivalent based on taxpayers within the 28% income bracket.